- This is a famous standard preparation used as a cure and more as a general prevention of most fish diseases commonly faced by the aquarium trade.
- For early dection of ich, mouth and body fungi, fin and tail rot, torn fins, and sore spots: add 5 ml. with one teaspoonful of salt to 5 liters of aquarium water.
- If there is no improvement after 2 days, repeat treatment using 10 ml. For most GOLDFISH diseases such as red spots and bleeding veins on fins, constipation, bladder problems, lack of appetite, use 5 ml to 10 liters of water plus one teaspoonful of salt. (Add salt only if you have not been using salt.
- As a general Tonic and when adding new fishes, or as a prevention of diseases, particularly in baby fishes.
- use 5 ml. to 25 liters of water weekly.